Saturday, January 1, 2011

Look at the New Year differently

I wondered at midnight of the New Year if the temperature was any indication of things to come. I for one certainly hope that the New Year will be better for everyone. Alas only time will tell however, I wonder if we might forget the outside influence and concentrate on the things we can control. I think that many folks let what happens in the city, the state and the federal government dictates how they live their lives. Can we ignore what happens in government and just go on with our lives and minimize the impact the government has in our day to day comings and goings. Now I am not saying we don't pay our taxes or ignore traffic tickets however, I think we can let the maddening, frustrating; antics roll off our collective backs and try to be positive in our own little corner of the world. I am sure some of you already do this and I applaud you unfortunately, I let all the government "stuff" make me crazy. I am hoping to ignore things that make me mad and make my year better for my family and my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment