- It does not take a very big person to carry a grudge.
- The biggest trouble maker you'll probably ever have to deal with watches you from the mirror every morning.
- Knowledge speaks but wisdom listens- Jimi Hendrix
- Maybe this planet is another planets hell – Aldous Huxley
- In the fight between you and the world back the world – Franz Kafka
- Rules are made for folks who are not willing to make up their own – Chuck Yeager
- Let's roll – Todd Beamer
- Now each week I am going to repeat one of the 21 pieces of Chinese Advice ( not sure if it's Chinese or not)
- 1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Monday, November 22, 2010
Put down the phone, put down the mascara brush, put down the cheeseburger, put down the paper, put down the letter, put down whatever you have in your hand and D.R.I.V.E. You owe to yourself and your family and most of all to me. Being safe on the road is everybody's business and especially yours!
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
My heart goes out to Wendy and Dale Greathouse. Tuesday their daughter, son in law and grandchildren were killed in a tragic vehicle accident. Unfortunately I never had the chance to know their daughter and her family. However, I have known and worked with Wendy and Dale and they are good people. My thoughts and prayers are with the Greathouse family.
Monday, November 15, 2010
Feeling pretty good about yourself now aren't you? Voted those damn Democrats out, those tax and spend cronies, and you think you did a good thing. Well, all you did was cook your own goose and make things a lot worse for yourself and many others. Considering that you may soon have to wait till you're sixty-eight to retire, many of you won't make it to retirement. Many folks want to thank you for shoring up the social security system for those who will make it….paid all those years and now you're going to take a dirt nap and not see a dime. Nice voting, maybe next time you'll remember who put us in the ditch to begin with!…..Nope, it took you eleven years to figure out we needed a casino.