Wednesday, May 2, 2012

2,489,335

The number you see in the title is the total number of war dead since 1775. Quite a few folks wouldn't you say. My point is that I would be willing to bet that somewhere in that number and especially since world war two we just might have killed the person who would eventually cure cancer. True, there is no way of telling but, think about it for a minute if we keep killing folks at this rate I would hazard we must have killed someone of importance along the line somewhere. Now, that is just the war dead from the United States. Imagine if you will the total war dead from all over the world and I think we must have killed probably more than one person who could have helped the world out and maybe discovered the cure for something.

1 comment:

  1. While I agree, that is the same type of argument prolifers use.

    ReplyDelete