Sunday, January 8, 2012

Resign or be fired


Harris was given a choice to resign or be fired.   Harris was to meet with his boss and the manager or the human resources department for a talk.  Harris figured that you aren’t getting promoted so, he decided to avoid the perp walk and he resigned.  Harris felt he was the victim of circumstance.  I think he trusted the wrong folks and paid for it with his job.

Just wondering about something that has been said over and over:  We cannot tax the rich because they are the job creators!  Well they have had four or more years to create those jobs and I have yet to see this flood of jobs.  I would guess that if you tell a lie long enough and hard enough it will be true.

The definition of insanity is doing the something over and over again expecting a different result.  So, it might be time to give up on the Indians and the Browns and the Cav’s I have been a fan since 1964 and I think I have had enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment