Saturday, May 15, 2010

Blog Note

This blog are the thoughts of a man during the time he is cutting the grass and or sitting and watching it rain. I am not a professional journalist and I do not have the time to do all of the research needed to write paper worthy stories. The words you read here are not articles, they are thoughts, ramblings and the occasional rant. Should you need all the things you find in a daily newspaper then you should probably look elsewhere.
I am attempting to spur on debate to make you think about what I have said, to make you take it a further and add to it. I also want to hear what you think and tell me why my view is right or wrong. This blog is a give and take, However, if your looking to argue just to argue then I will not take the bait. I am not looking to recreate anything on fox and msnbc.

No comments:

Post a Comment