Sunday, July 8, 2012

Refreshing

Recently, a young girl was a guest in my home brought by my sister on a visit. This in and of itself is not remarkable except that she was the most polite child I have encountered in sometime. Cheyenne is eight years old and one of four siblings of a single mother. Cheyenne is moving back to Tennessee after living in a rundown apartment in Canton. My sister knows this family and is trying to help them get back on their feet and moving back to Tennessee is part of the plan. While she was here in our home I heard yes sir and yes ma'am and may I and thank you.

Considering my last blog post this young child is a refreshing contrast and restores my belief that there are children still in the world who are polite and a joy to around.

No comments:

Post a Comment