Friday, November 9, 2012

Not economics it’s demographics

I want to point out something that white Anglo Saxon Americans won't or cannot understand. You and I as an Anglo Saxon White American are the minority in this country. Think back to the days when the pilgrims' came to this country they were the minority and over time they became the majority. I sure this was not lost on Native Americans. Now the something is happening again as Latinos will soon become the majority in this country. I have written about this in previous blogs and it seems that people either doesn't want to see it or just can't accept the change in this country. The only thing constant in life is change and the United States is not immune. The re -election of the president was in a great part to Latinos, women and young people of which I am not. One does wonder if I and the rest of my old white guy Americans will qualify for special treatment as a minority?

No comments:

Post a Comment